- Vanguard Target Retirement Funds vs. DIY Admiral shares
- FI/RE for Non-US residents: Currency Hedged SP500 Funds
- Costco – our favorite money saver for food!
- i401k or SEP IRA: An extra $54,000 in tax advantaged retirement accounts a year
- Hustle in your 20s to be financially independent in under 10 years
- Spend less than 2 hours and $40 making your entire week’s meals
- Make a few thousand dollars by saving for an emergency fund or moving it around
- Spend ~$40 on groceries a week and live extravagantly
- Tax Loss Harvesting for newer investors
- The average American can save $200k in investment expenses easily
- They reached FI, why can’t you?
- Senate Tax Bill: How much will FIFO cost you?
- Make saving easier with the power of habit
- Save $1,000, burn 15 pounds, and 112 hours in transport time every year — the Citibike!